People with limited mobility often have trouble when it comes to bathing. The high step to get into the bathtub, coupled with the slippery surface makes for a dangerous combination. With a walk-in tub, these dangers are eliminated.
The experts at The Bath Company have helped people keep their independence with a premier walk in bathtub. This simple renovation is an easy fix for any household that includes a person with limited mobility.
Walk in Tubs for the Elderly
The elderly find this type of bathroom remodel can help them stay independent longer. The ability to just open the door and step into the tub makes bath time easy rather than something that causes stress and, in the case of a slip and fall, injury.
Our walk-in tubs for the elderly boast great features:
- They will fit in the same space as your existing tub or shower.
- The walk in tubs are made from quality, durable acrylic, and they are very low maintenance.
- The tubs feature a comfortable seat.
- Enjoy soothing jets on your feet and legs.
- Your bathroom remodel can be complete in as little as one day.
This affordable option means that you can make your bathroom safe for everyone in your household. Our experts would love to help you keep your independence as they have done for so many others over the years.
Price of Walk-In Tubs
The price of walk-in tubs is less that what you might think. Learn more today! Just fill out the contact form to receive your free, no-obligation quote.